Our Site respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please follow our Notice andProcedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement below.
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC § 512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
NewCarsRelease.com is about Informational Technology and new car portal. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the text can be found on the Web Site U.S. Copyright Office, http://www.copyright.gov), so please I ask the owners of the stuff posted here with Co-operate with me in spread education. All information including images, content, articles, design, themes, or anything else on this site have been collected from various sources across the web and believed to be in Public Domain.
If you are the owner of the Copyright of any material posted here, and object to those shown, please contact me by sending your request with the following:
- Physical or electronic signature of person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are secured by a single notification, representative list of such works at the Site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity and that will be removed or access to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit NewCarsRelease.com to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit NewCarsRelease.com to contact the complaining party, including name, address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under oath, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
With this we do not intend to violate copyright rules. We do ask all owners to please be patient and co-ordination with us. If you are the rightful owner of the material here, and object to those shown, please contact us and will be removed immediately. I am really grateful for your anticipation.